Here’s a run-down of some stuff I’m loving these days.
- I waved to Vanilla Ice’s kids over facetime the other day.
- The last audition I went to went smoothly and involved producers attempting to say my name with an Irish accent.
- Old friends. It’s amazing how the people who have known you the longest always know: what to feed you (vegan burgers), what to say (yes i DID change my hair…again), how to shift the mood (laughing is the best medicine).
- cleaning. NO, not cleaning for the hell of it, but for the purpose of it. I’m in the beginning of a huge transition in my life, and I find removing, dusting, and giving away “stuff” that is no longer needed anymore to be a very satisfying experience.
- Breaks. As you may have gleaned from previous entries, I am a workaholic. I have been luxuriating this month in activities I don’t normally take a part in (thank you boyfriend and sister). Day trips, beaches, kayaking. It’s the small breaks that recharge you…”Less IS more!” I’m learning, gang. I’m learning.
- I heard Adam Sandler improv during a scene and managed to keep myself together until “CUT” was yelled. I love both Adam Sandler and myself for this.
- I’m working with talented actor friends this month on two different films and I couldn’t be happier!
What are YOU lovin’ this month? Throw down a couple items, I’d love to hear about it. Cheers!